The mission of the Office of Accountability is to analyze and interpret state and federal accountability reports in a way that is productive and meaningful to stakeholders and in a manner that encourages continuous improvement with ever-increasing standards.
Helpful Accountability Links
- Accountability Overview
- Federal School Report Cards
- Performance Based Monitoring Analysis System (PBMAS)
- School Report Cards
- State Accountability Ratings
- Texas Consolidated School Rating Report
- Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR)
Should you have any questions regarding State or Federal Accountability, please contact the Assessment and Accountability office at 817-245-1068.