Enrollment Information for Students new to BISD
Welcome to Burleson ISD! To enroll your student in Burleson ISD for the current school year, visit ENROLL.
BURLESONISD.NETto complete the online forms for your child(ren). Once you fill out the forms, the campus will contact you to complete the enrollment process virtually.
Enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year
Pre-Kindergarten Registration: click here
Kindergarten Registration: click here
Enrollment for students entering grades 1-12 for the 2022-2023 school year will begin June 2022.
Online annual registration for returning students in grades 1-12 will begin July 2022.
The following documents will be required to complete your registration:
- Proof of residency (Hover and click "Proof of residency" for detailed documentation.)
- Current immunization records
- Picture ID of parent/guardian enrolling student
- Child’s birth certificate (or other proof of identity and age) *
- Child’s social security card (voluntary)
- Records from previous school
- High School – Unofficial transcript (preferred) or final report card from previous school
- Elementary and Middle School – final report card from previous school
*Parents can go directly to Texas.gov and order a certified birth certificate, the same price as a walk-in or mail order. This easy-to-use online service is offered in English and Spanish and provides parents with a straightforward, secure option for ordering their child’s birth certificate. The orders are fulfilled by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Note: If your student is transferring from a Texas Public or Private School, the district may be able to obtain the records from your student’s previous school. However, it is ultimately the parent’s responsibility to ensure that the district has all legally required documentation. This does not include Proof of Residency Documentation.
To register for Kindergarten, students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st. Visit Kindergarten enrollment for more information.
Helpful Information for the First Day
Find more information about meals, transportation, dress guidelines, and more here.
Updates in Special Education