Burleson ISD kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year is now open.
If your child will be five years old on or before September 1, 2022, it’s time to register for kindergarten!
How to Register:
- Complete online registration at Skyward New Student Online Enrollment. If you currently have a student enrolled in the district, you can log into Skyward Family Access using your current Skyward username and password and select the New Student Registration tab.
- Once you complete the online enrollment packet, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment for the campus registrar to contact you to complete the process.
**The following documents will need to be electronically uploaded during the enrollment process:
- Student’s birth certificate
- Social security card (optional)
- Current immunization records
- Proof of residency: Current electric or water bill AND a lease agreement or tax statement with current address
- Parent/Guardian driver’s license or picture ID
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know what school is my home campus?
To find your home campus (your zoned school), visit Locate My School.
If my child is on the waitlist for an elementary school of choice for Kindergarten, what should I do? Enroll your student at their home campus (zoned school). To find your student’s home campus, visit Locate My School. If your student is accepted to the school of choice at a later date, BISD can transfer enrollment to the new campus.
Is there a “Meet the Teacher” or other kindergarten events before school starts?
Yes. Meet the Teacher will be held August 11 from 5:30- 7:00 pm at every elementary school.
Do I need to buy school supplies for my student?
Yes. View the school supply list for your student’s campus here: https://tinyurl.com/y8ypbyfx
What are school hours?
Elementary school hours are 7:40 am (tardy bell rings) - 3:10 pm.