Kindergarten Registration for 2020-2021
Burleson ISD welcomes new students to begin online Kindergarten registration June 8th - July 3rd and July 22 - August 12th.
Parents with incoming kindergarteners who will be five-years-old on or before September 1, 2020 are invited to complete registration at enroll.burlesonisd.net.
Kindergarten for 2020-2021
Looking for your home campus? Use the Find My School link and enter your address to discover your campus and feeder schools!
Please have the following documents ready electronically:
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- You can order a Texas Birth Certificate @ Texas.gov
- Student’s Current Shot Record
- Student’s Social Security Card (optional)
- Picture ID of enrolling parent/guardian
- Proof of Residence (current water or electric bill along with current property tax statement, lease or rental agreement)
Kindergarten Enrollments for the 2020-21 School Year:
- Kindergarten Round-up will be held virtually from 6/8/2020-7/3/2020 and then again from 7/22/2020-8/12/2020.
- You will fill out the enrollment packet in Registration Gateway at enroll.burlesonisd.net
- For free and reduced lunch application information, visit BISD Child Nutrition.
- You will be prompted to schedule an appointment.
- The Registrar for your campus will contact you to complete the process.
- You will need to upload the following documents electronically during the enrollment process. Please have them ready electronically.
- Guardian's driver's license
- Water or Electric Bill
- Lease agreement, if you are renting/leasing
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's shot records
- Student's SS Card (optional)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know what school is my home campus?
It is the school that your house is zoned for. Go to http://findmyschool.burlesonisd.net/ to find your home campus.
Do I need to buy uniforms for my students?
Yes, please reference the information on standard dress colors on your school's web page. https://tinyurl.com/y9muejt2
Do I need to buy school supplies for my student?
Yes, please reference the school supply list for your campus of attendance. https://tinyurl.com/y8ypbyfx
If my child is on the waitlist for an elementary school of choice for Kindergarten, what should I do?
Enroll at the elementary school that your home is zoned for. Go to http://findmyschool.burlesonisd.net/ to find your home campus. If you get accepted to your school of choice later, we can transfer your enrollment to the new campus.
Is there a “Meet the Teacher” event prior to the start of school?
Yes, campuses will have “Meet the Teacher” prior to the beginning of the school year.
What are the drop off and pick up procedures?
Your campus will provide this information.
What are school hours?
7:45am (tardy bell rings) - 3:05pm