Burleson ISD kindergarten for the 2023-2024 school year begins April 10. Kindergarten is a full-day program offered at all elementary schools.
If your child will be five years old on or before September 1, 2023, it’s time to register for kindergarten!
How to Register:
- Complete online registration at Skyward New Student Online Enrollment. If you currently have a student enrolled in the district, you can log into Skyward Family Access using your current Skyward username and password and select the New Student Registration tab. You will need your student’s home campus to register. To determine your home campus, visit Find My School.
- Once you complete the online enrollment packet, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment for the campus registrar to contact you to complete the process.
**The following documents will need to be electronically uploaded during the enrollment process:
- Student’s birth certificate
- Social security card (optional)
- Current immunization records
- Proof of residency: Current electric or water bill AND a lease agreement or tax statement with current address
- Parent/Guardian driver’s license or picture ID
Campus Kindergarten Registration Events
Visit your campus website to learn more about kindergarten registration and readiness screening events:
Academy at Nola Dunn: May 4th and 5th from 8:00am-2:00pm
Academy of the Arts at Bransom: May 15th from 2:15pm-6:00pm
Academy of Leadership & Technology at Mound: April 11th from 3:30pm-5:30pm
Brock Elementary: Registration is online. Kinder Camp June 7th and 8th is by invitation after registration is complete. The campus will provide you with a time.
Clinkscale Elementary: May 18th and 19th (times determined by sign-up)
Frazier Elementary: April 20th from 8:00am-6:00pm
Hajek Elementary: July 20th and 21st (times determined by sign-up)
Norwood Environmental Science Academy: May 9th from 8:00am-2:30pm
STEAM Academy at Stribling: July 25 at 9:00am or 1:00pm
Taylor Elementary: August 3rd from 8:00am-11:00am
Kindergarten Registration Assistance
For assistance with kindergarten registration, contact the registrar for your student’s home campus. To find your home campus (your zoned school), visit: Find My School.
Academy at Nola Dunn: 817-245-3300
Academy of the Arts at Bransom: 817-245-3600
Academy of Leadership & Technology at Mound: 817-245-3100
Brock Elementary: 817-245-3800
Clinkscale Elementary: 817-245-3900
Frazier Elementary: 817-245-3000
Hajek Elementary: 817-245-3700
Norwood Environmental Science Academy: 817-245-3400
STEAM Academy at Stribling: 817-245-3500
Taylor Elementary: 817-245-3200
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know what school is my home campus?
If my child is on the waitlist for an elementary school of choice for Kindergarten, what should I do?
Is there a “Meet the Teacher” or other kindergarten event before school starts?
Do I need to buy school supplies for my student?