Burleson ISD student enrollment takes place online through Skyward.
New Student Enrollment
New student enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year begins June 5, 2023. New student enrollment is for students who are new to BISD and were not enrolled in a BISD school on the last day of the prior school year.
If you are enrolling a Pre-K or Kindergarten student, visit the Pre-K Enrollment webpage.
If you are enrolling a Kindergarten student, visit the Kindergarten Enrollment webpage.
Returning Student Online Annual Registration
Returning Student Registration for the 2023-2024 school year begins on July 24, 2023, through Skyward Family Access. Current families will be notified when registration officially opens.
If you are enrolling a new BISD student who has a sibling currently attending a BISD school, follow the steps below to enroll your new BISD student. Please note: Parents will need the required documents noted in step 2 below for enrollment of the new student.
New Student Online Enrollment
Welcome to Burleson ISD! To be classified as new to the district, a student must NOT have been enrolled in a BISD school on the last day of the prior school year. To enroll your student as a new student in BISD, please complete the following steps:
Step 1: Find Your School
To determine which campus your student will attend, use the Locate My School System.
Step 2: Gather Required Documents
To enroll a student, make sure you have all required documents. Documents will need to be scanned (using the scan feature on your phone or computer) and uploaded using our online enrollment system.
To enroll your student, you will need the following documents:
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s Government Issued Photo Identification
- Proof of Residency (Hover and click “Proof of Residency” for detailed documentation)
- Student’s Certified Birth Certificate (Order a certified birth certificate at Texas.gov [Español])
- Student’s Immunization Record (must show child's name)
- Student’s Social Security Card
- If applicable, Withdrawal Papers and Records from last school attended
- Elementary and Middle School- final report card from last school attended
- High School- Unofficial transcript (preferred) or final report card from last school attended
Step 3: Enroll Your Student
Completely new parents/guardians will get started by creating an account. Parents/guardians enrolling a new student with a sibling that is currently attending a Burleson ISD school may use their current Skyward Family Access account.
Helpful Information for the First Day
Find more information about meals, transportation, dress guidelines, and more here.
Updates in Special Education