Resources for Parents
- A Guide to the Admission, Review and Dismissal Process
- Guia para el Proceso de Admision, Revision y Retiro
- Notice of Procedural Safeguards
- Aviso Sobre Procedimientos de Proteccion
- Side by Side View of Special Education Rules and Regulations
- Texas Transition and Employment Guide
- Guía de Transicion y Empleo de Texas
- 504 Notice of Parent Rights
- AVISO DE DERECHOS DE PADRES Y ESTUDIANTES BAJO LA SECCIÓN 504
- Legal Framework for the Child Centered Process – A TEA resource supported by ESC Region 18 that summarizes state and federal requirements for special education by topic.
- Texas Project First – Created by parents for parents. A project of the TEA committed to providing accurate and consistent information to the parents of students with disabilities.
- TEA Special Education Home Page – A comprehensive list of services and policies supported by the Texas Education Agency.
- Texas Special Education Information Center (SPEDTex) – A dynamic resource designed to inform and support parents, teachers, and anyone who is committed to the success of children with disabilities.