Welcome to the Burleson ISD Community Flyers Page. This page will feature approved flyers for local events, activities, and opportunities from our community partners.
- BISD Athletics - Game Tickets & Passes
- BISD Fine Arts - Performance Tickets
- Burleson Teen Movie Night - March 24
- City of Burleson Vietnam Veterans Celebration - March 25
- BISD Show Choir Showcase - March 27
- BHS Wind Ensemble Sendoff Concert - March 27
- BISD Art Show - March 27-30
- BISD College Ready Night: Linking Careers to Colleges - March 28
- BISD Dual Credit Night: March 29
- Junior League of Arlington's Free Prom Dress Boutique - March 31-April 1
- Texas A&M Computer Science Day - April 1
- City of Burleson Bunny Daze - April 1
- Russell Farm Egg Hunt - April 1
- BISD Career Fair for Students - April 4
- Aqua Egg Hunt - April 8
- BISD College Ready Night: Trade School, 2-year college & military - April 11
- City of Burleson Coyote Loop Cleanup - April 15
- City of Burleson Paw Pals Summer Animal Care Academy - Applications due April 20
- City of Burleson Earth Day Celebration - April 22
- City of Burleson Arbor Day Celebration - April 28
- Burleson Area Chamber of Commerce Honey Tour Bike Ride - May 27
- Camp Invention: Wonder - June 5-9
- Burleson Driving Academy
- PACMIN Food Ministry
- BridgeWhiz Registration
- Language Impairment Study
- TCU Summer Reading Enrichment Program
Flyers posted on the Community Flyers page in no way constitute Burleson ISD’s endorsement of any agency, group, organization or business. If your organization or agency would like to share information on this page, please fill out THIS FORM and submit a copy of the flyer for approval to email@example.com.
Community Flyer Guidelines
Community, Non-Profit, & Non-School Flyer Approval Process
BISD shares flyers on the district website rather than distributing to students on campus. Approved flyers from non-profit, non-school organizations will be uploaded to the district’s online Community Flyers page, located under the “Our District” tab on the home page of www.burlesonisd.net.
To submit a flyer for consideration, complete this form and email the flyer to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Communication Department will notify the designated contact when the flyer has been posted, or provide feedback on why it does not meet the requirement for posting.
Please note: all flyers must include the following disclaimer:“Burleson ISD does not sponsor, endorse, or recommend any of the organizations, services or activities described.”
Exceptions may include enrichment activities for BISD.
Teacher Break Areas
Organizations may request to post notices in teacher break areas. Announcements/flyers are no longer permitted in teacher boxes. These approved requests are subject to approval by the campus principal.
Flyers that include business advertisements or endorsements from for-profit businesses may not be distributed; however, flyers may be made available in a designated location at campuses with the principal’s approval.
Flyers or coupons with free awards for good behavior, good grades, attendance, etc. may be distributed to students at the discretion of the campus principal. Free With Purchase or Buy One, Get One Free flyers are not approved for distribution to students.
Last revised September 18, 2019