What is Crossroads High School?
- Crossroads High School (CrHS) is a high school centrally located in the City of Burleson and has an average of 75 students at a time.
- Our students have an opportunity to earn a high school diploma at an accelerated pace.
- We serve young adults ages 16-20.
Who would benefit from Crossroads High School?
- Students who feel disconnected from a traditional high school environment
- Students who would thrive in a small school that offers extensive support from teachers and campus faculty
- Learners who are ready to graduate and begin the next chapter in their lives.
- Students who desire a more intimate environment that provides structure, stability, personalized support, and a mature, college-business going culture.
What are the expectations?
- Attend school every day on time.
- Practice effective work habits.
- Finish what you started! Meet your graduation requirements (EOC and credits).
- Respect yourself, others and your environment
- Come ready to learn something exciting and new.
- Every day poses new challenges that are both fun and enlightening.
A chance to take rigorous and exciting classes.
- We provide assistance with college applications, FASFA, TSI, BOF, Apply Texas applications, and many other college/career transitions.
- Get to know what careers are available for you to learn and train in the workforce.
- Enjoy and learn vast opportunities through scholastic field trips that will inspire you to do your best and look forward to all the world has to offer!
- Earn industry certification and Licences.
What does Crossroads High School offer students?
- The reduced student to teacher ratio.
- School hours consist of AM (8:00-1:03) & PM ( 10:32-3:35).
- All instructors are highly qualified and meet the individual learning needs of students.
- Hands-on learning.
- Instructors integrate technology into their daily lessons.
Pick up an application at your Burleson ISD home campus or Crossroads HS
Office Hours 7:45 am to 4:15 pm
Download application Here
Phone: (817) 245 - 0500
Principal: Marcus Canonico
Grade Levels: 9-12
AM (8:00-1:03) & PM ( 10:32-3:35)
505 Pleasant Manor Ave
Burleson TX 76028