COVID Spectator Guidelines for BISD Athletic Facilities
SPECTATOR GUIDELINES FOR
BURLESON ISD ATHLETIC FACILITIES
- Spectators must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by TEA and UIL. Spectators must also be symptom-free before arriving at the athletic facility.
- Masks or face coverings are required inside the athletic facility as outlined by the Governor’s order, local health authority, and/or BISD’s Health & Safety Plan.
- Spectators will practice social distancing and sit at least six (6) feet away from other groups.
- Every other row of seats shall not be used.
- No passes are accepted at the gate.
- No spectators are allowed on the field or court of play.
- All tickets will be sold online prior to the game.