- Burleson ISD
Pre-K Registration 2021
Burleson ISD pre-kindergarten online registration is April 26 - May 21, and June 1 - August 27.
Parents with incoming children who are at least four-years-old on or before September 1, 2021, AND meet one or more of the following criteria are invited to complete pre-kindergarten registration:
- Child has Limited English Proficiency – (Language test will be given when face-to-face interaction is permitted)
- Child is Economically Disadvantaged – Based on a sliding scale of annual income per household member (proof of household income for past 2 months required or a copy of current Food Stamp letter)
- Child is Homeless – (as determined by BISD’s Student Residency Questionnaire)
- Child of an active duty, injured or deceased member of the US military – (DOD/VA documentation required)
- Child who is in or has ever been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services- (CPS/court documentation required)
- Child of a Star of Texas Awarded parent
How to apply:
- Complete an online pre-kindergarten application at burlesonisd.schoolmint.net. Once you complete the application, a BISD representative will contact you to assist with the qualification process.
- Once you have been qualified, you will then complete the enrollment packet at enroll.burlesonisd.net.
- Upon completion of the online enrollment packet, you will complete the process with your child’s campus.
Please have the following documents ready electronically to upload during the enrollment process:
- Parent/Guardian's driver's license
- Water or electric bill
- Lease agreement, if you are renting/leasing
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's immunization records
- Student's SS card (optional)
Parents who prefer to register in person may schedule an appointment for the following dates:
- June 7 from 8:30am-1:00pm and 4:00pm-6:00pm
- July 27 from 8:30am-1:00pm and 4:00pm-6:00pm
- August 3-5 from 8:30am-3:00pm
More details for scheduling an appointment will be updated soon.
Visit the pre-kindergarten enrollment page for more information.