- STEAM Academy at Stribling
Pre-Kindergarten Registration 2022
Burleson ISD pre-kindergarten registration is now open. Parents, register your student online or attend in-person registration on June 7 or July 26.
Children entering pre-kindergarten must be at least four years old on or before September 1, 2022, AND meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Child has Limited English Proficiency – Language test will take place to determine language proficiency
- Child is economically disadvantaged – Based on a sliding scale of annual income per household member (proof of household income for past 2 months required or a copy of current food stamp letter)
- Child is Homeless – As determined by BISD’s Student Residency Questionnaire
- Child of an active duty, injured or deceased member of the US military – DOD/VA documentation required
- Child who is in or has ever been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services – CPS/court documentation required
- Child of a Star of Texas Awarded parent
How to apply:
- Complete an online pre-kindergarten application at burlesonisd.schoolmint.net. Once you complete the application, a BISD representative will contact you to assist with the qualification process.
- Once you qualify, you will then complete the enrollment packet at Skyward New Student Online Enrollment. If you currently have a student enrolled in the district, you can log into Skyward Family Access using your current Skyward username and password and select the New Student Registration tab.
- Upon completion of the online enrollment packet, you will complete the registration process with your child’s campus.
The following documents will need to be electronically uploaded during the enrollment process:
- Student’s birth certificate
- Social security card (optional)
- Current immunization records
- Proof of residency: Current electric or water bill AND a lease agreement or tax statement with current address
- Parent/Guardian driver’s license or picture ID
Parents who prefer to register in person may schedule an appointment for the following dates:
- June 7 from 9:00am-1:00pm and 4:00pm-6:00pm
- July 26 from 9:00am-1:00pm and 4:00pm-6:00pm
More details for scheduling an appointment will be updated soon.
Pre-K will be offered at the following schools for the 2022-2023 school year: Academy of Leadership & Technology at Mound, Brock, Frazier, Norwood Environmental Science Academy and Taylor.
Visit the pre-kindergarten enrollment page for more information.