- Brock Elementary
Pre-Kindergarten Registration 2020
Burleson ISD pre-kindergarten online registration is May 4 - May 27.
Parents with incoming children who are at least four-years-old on or before September 1, 2020, AND meet the following criteria are invited to complete pre-kindergarten registration:
- Child has Limited English Proficiency – (Language test will be given when face-to-face interaction is permitted)
- Child is Economically Disadvantaged – Based on a sliding scale of annual income per household member (proof of household income for past 2 months required or a copy of current Food Stamp letter)
- Child is Homeless – (as determined by BISD’s Student Residency Questionnaire)
- Child of an active duty, injured or deceased member of the US military – (DOD/VA documentation required)
- Child who is in or has ever been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services- (CPS/court documentation required)
- Child of a Star of Texas Awarded parent
How to apply:
- Complete an online pre-kindergarten application at burlesonisd.schoolmint.net. Once you complete the application, a BISD representative will contact you to assist with the qualification process.
- Once you have been qualified, you will then complete the enrollment packet at enroll.burlesonisd.net.
- Please do not fill out a free and reduced lunch application. The 2020-2021 free and reduced lunch application will be available in August 2020.
- Upon completion of the online enrollment packet, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment with your campus to complete the process.
**Please have the following documents ready electronically to upload during the enrollment process:
- Guardian's driver's license
- Water or Electric Bill
- Lease agreement, if you are renting/leasing
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's shot records
- Student's SS Card (optional)