Burleson ISD kindergarten registration begins April 10, 2023. Kindergarten is a full-day program offered at all elementary schools.
If your child will be five years old on or before September 1, 2023, it’s time to register for kindergarten!
How to Register:
- Complete online registration at Skyward New Student Online Enrollment. If you currently have a student enrolled in the district, you can log into Skyward Family Access using your current Skyward username and password and select the New Student Registration tab. You will need your student’s home campus to register. To determine your home campus, visit Find My School.
- Once you complete the online enrollment packet, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment for the campus registrar to contact you to complete the process.
**The following documents will need to be electronically uploaded during the enrollment process:
- Student’s birth certificate
- Social security card (optional)
- Current immunization records
- Proof of residency: Current electric or water bill AND a lease agreement or tax statement with current address
- Parent/Guardian driver’s license or picture ID
Campus Kindergarten Registration Events: June 7th and 8th from 8:00am-11:00pm and 12:00pm-3:00pm
More Information & Assistance
To view a list of frequently asked questions about kindergarten registration or to contact your home campus registrar for assistance, visit the kindergarten enrollment page.