- Hughes Middle School
BISD Schoology Help
Great news—we’re now using Schoology (pronounced: Skoo’-luh-jee), an award-winning learning management system. All on-campus and virtual learners will be able to access courses, assignments, and content by logging into one place! With your student account in Schoology you can:
- Access your Courses
- Complete Assessments
- Submit Assignments
- Communicate with Teachers
- View your Grades
- Collaborate within Groups
- Receive Updates
- Manage your Calendar
How do I log on when I get my BISD-issued device?
To ensure ease of use, we have loaded Schoology to open as soon as your student logs in to the BISD-issued device. Your student’s enrolled courses will be available on the first day of school, and we want to be sure everyone can log in on their BISD-issued device prior to August 31st. Please note: Schoology can be accessed through other devices, and we will teach your student how to log in from other devices as part of BISD First Week. We are only asking students to log in from the BISD-issued device by August 31st to ensure it is working correctly.
What is my student's Schoology username and password?
If you were in BISD last year and received a BISD username and password, a BISD Schoology account has been created for you, all you have to do is log in to your BISD-issued device. Please follow the directions for logging in below.
How do I log into my Schoology account?
For instructions on logging into your account, watch this 16-second video or follow these steps:
- Log into your BISD Chromebook or BISD-issued device
- Choose your account on the next prompt
- Success! You are now logged in when you see the Schoology window.
Please see this pdf for a visual: How to Log in on Your Device.
Forgot your district password?
- All PK-5 students will receive a parent/guardian email this week with that information included. Once you have that, you will be able to login to Schoology.
- BISD Password Portal for Grades 6 - 12
New to Burleson ISD?
For all newly enrolled students we have emailed the parent with their BISD username and password for all grade levels.
Who do I contact with questions about Schoology?
We think you will find that Schoology is intuitive and user-friendly. If you have any questions, please reach out to our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-245-1138. The help desk will be available during the following hours to help if you have any questions:
- August 26th - August 29th - 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- August 30th - 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- August 31st - September 3rd - 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Burleson ISD Learning Department