Online Forms and Physical Form
Welcome to the Athletics Parent Portal!
** You MUST have your student’s ID number available as it is required on each form **
• To access the online forms hold your curser over the “Electronic Participation Forms” tab. You will get a drop down list of the forms.
• Click on the form name and fill out the information requested.
• To sign the document click inside the signature box and hold your mouse down, this will allow you to create an “Electronic Signature”. If you make a mistake and need to start over, click on the refresh icon next to the signature box.
• Once you have filled out all of the information on each page you will have the opportunity to print the document.
• You will receive a confirmation email once the document has been reviewed by the BISD staff.
• Note for physicals: All physicals should be completed on the current up-to-date UIL Pre-participation Medical History and Physical Form for 2019-20 school year. Use the Download and Print tab above to print a copy of this form. Print the forms, then fill out the Medical History form and take them to your doctor at the time of the physical exam.
• For middle school students that are attending STEAM, please use your home school (Kerr or Hughes) to fill out the online paperwork.
• Return the completed medical history and physical forms to your campus athletic trainers. DO NOT TURN INTO FRONT OFFICE OR COACHES!!!!
• PLEASE ENSURE YOU SELECT THE CORRECT SCHOOL YEAR FOR YOUR ATHLETE.
• DO NOT USE ATHLETE NICKNAMES ON FORMS.
CLICK HERE for the Athletics ONLINE Physical Form