BISD Mission Statement
The Mission of the Burleson Independent School District is to engage and support every learner with a rigorous curriculum so that they graduate college and career ready.
BISD Vision Statement
Burleson Independent School District's vision is for every learner to graduate with 21st Century problem solving and reasoning skills, ready to embrace their dynamic future.
BISD Value Statements
Regarding the Organization:
- Continuous development of leadership throughout the organization.
- Developing both internal and external partnerships.
- Adaptability toward changing demographics, external forces, changing technology in order to be more proactive and less reactive.
- Agility in anticipation of the changing needs of students, changes in accountability, resource availability, and markets for our students.
- Data informed decisions.
- Every staff member collectively takes responsibility for every variable we control to help students success.
- Improving systems and processes to be more effective and efficient.
- Fiscally responsible.
- Mutual respect.
- Transparent communication.
- Valuing diversity.
- Friendliness and acceptance.
- Kindness and empathy.
- Our service for the welfare of others.
Regarding Students and Parents:
- Academic recovery through coaching every student across the finish line.
- Organize our resources to add the most value to students and parents.
- Partner with parents for the success of their student.