2018-2019 Pre-Kindergarten Enrollment
August 9th – 8:30am-4pm
BISD Administration Office
1160SW Wilshire Blvd.
Looking for your home campus? Use the Find My School link and enter your address to discover your campus and feeder schools!
Parents are encouraged to complete registration @ enroll.burlesonisd.net prior to Round-Up.
Who can qualify for Pre-Kindergarten?
Children who are at least four (4) years of age on or before September 1st
AND must meet one of the following criteria:
- Child has Limited English Proficiency – (Language test will be given at registration)
- Child is Economically Disadvantaged – Based on a sliding scale of annual income per household (proof of household income for past 2 months required or a copy of current Food Stamp letter)
- Child is Homeless – (as determined by BISD’s Student Residency Questionnaire)
- Child of an active duty, injured or deceased member of the US military – (DOD/VA documentation required)
- Child who is in or has ever been in the conservatorship of Department of Family and Protective Services- (CPS/court documentation required)
- Child of a Star of Texas Awarded parent
Required Documentation for Registration:
● Birth Certificate (or other proof of identity and age)
● Updated Shot Record
● Picture ID of enrolling parent/guardian
● Student’s Social Security Card (voluntary)
● Proof of Residence (current water or electric bill along with current property tax statement,
lease or rental agreement)
● (Gross) Current Income information (for all wage earners in the household or current letter of
eligibility for food stamps)
● Military service documentation (if applicable)
● Department of Family and Protective Services or Foster Care (documentation indicating when)
What are the hours?
Pre-Kindergarten is a half day program.
7:45am-10:55am & 11:55am-3:05pm
Placement is based on availability and is at the discretion of each campus.