Enrollment for the 2017-2018 School Year:
The application process for Pre-K starts at the BISD Administration office. If your child meets the following criteria, please call, 817-245-1000 to schedule an appointment.
The Pre-Kindergarten Program is available to:
● Children who are at least four (4) years of age on or before September 1st
● AND must meet one of the following criteria:
○ Qualify as Limited English Proficient as determined by a language screening administered by the
○ Qualify as at or below the income standard set by the US Department of Agriculture, OR
○ Qualify as homeless, OR
○ Qualify as a child of an active duty, injured, or deceased member of the United States military,
○ Has ever been in foster care as defined by the Department of Family and Protective Services, OR
○ Qualify as currently being a foster child.
Required Documentation for Registration:
● Birth Certificate (or other proof of identity and age)
● Updated Shot Record
● Picture ID of enrolling parent/guardian
● Student’s Social Security Card (voluntary)
● Proof of Residence (current water or electric bill along with current property tax statement,
lease or rental agreement)
● (Gross) Current Income information (for all wage earners in the household or current letter of
eligibility for food stamps)
● Military service documentation (if applicable)
● Department of Family and Protective Services or Foster Care (documentation indicating when)
2018-2019 Pre-K Round-Up: Save the Date July 18th & 19th
Check back for more details.