With e-bidding, vendor’s will:
- Register to receive notifications of upcoming bid opportunities
- Complete and submit bids online
- Review bid tabulations and awarded bid information online
Vendor pays no fees for utilizing the online bidding system.
Tips for e-bidding:
- All information can be submitted electronically. It is not necessary to print any forms and fax to the purchasing department.
- When entering Tax ID number, do not enter any dashes, only numeric.
- Passwords can be reset by using the “Forgot Your Password” function. If the original user is no longer associated with your organization, contact BISD’s purchasing staff at 817-245-1000.
- It is understood that all bid notifications will be sent to the email address on file.
- It is imperative that the vendor information be kept current. Otherwise, bid notifications will not be received by the vendor and the opportunity for the bid submittal will be lost.
- You must submit a supplier registration form on this site to access all online bidding opportunities and to receive any purchasing notifications.
The supplier Registration is used to identify vendors who desire to participate in the competitive bidding process. This registration is not intended to add a vendor to the approved vendor list, but to make sure all those that desire to be part of the process get notified of bid opportunities. Vendor approval status is based on the awarding of bids and proposals. Submittal of the Supplier Registration does not imply or guarantee to the submitted the receipt of any invitation to bid or request of proposal released.