Student Transfers

BISD accepts intradistrict and nonresident interdistrict transfers.

2017-18 BISD Transfers – Overview

Nonresident Interdistrict Transfers

BISD is accepting applications for nonresident interdistrict high school transfers until July 14, 2017. This means, students whose parent or legal guardian lives in the city of Burleson (but not in BISD), or within the 76028 zip code (but not in BISD), and wants to attend school in BISD, may apply to transfer into the school district.

Nonresident students who want to attend Burleson High School or Centennial High School may apply to transfer into the district, to their zoned BISD campus.

Burleson High School for students zoned to attend Joshua ISD and Crowley ISD
Centennial High School for students zoned to attend Everman ISD, Mansfield ISD, and Alvarado ISD

Burleson Collegiate High School РStudents in Burleson and/or 76028 are eligible to apply (Application available here)

Nonresident Interdistrict Transfer Applications must be complete and submitted to:

BISD Administration
Attn: Lindsey Durham
1160 SW Wilshire Blvd.
Burleson, TX 76028

 Nonresident Interdistrict Transfer Applications

Intradistrict Transfers opens March 3rd - April 3rd

BISD accepts intradistrict student transfer requests once a year in the Spring. Transfer requests for current BISD students must be made during this time period and will not be available after that date for the upcoming school year. Students who are new to the district or have physically changed addresses may apply after the deadline. The transfer application must be completed in its entirety before being submitted. Until a transfer request has been approved, the student must register at his/her school of residency. Parents will be notified if their transfer request was approved or denied.

Font Resize
A- A+