Welcome to the 2017-18 school year!
All back to school information you’ll need to prepare for the start of school is available here. This page continues to be updated. If you need additional information, please contact Burleson ISD Administration at 817-245-1000.
Registration & Enrollment
Online Annual Registration for returning students begins Monday, July 17. Through Skyward Family Access, you can update your contact information, emergency contacts, Proof of Residency (POR), health information, and sign-off on the BISD 1:You Lending Agreement for your child’s digital device (grades 3-12).
If you moved or need to update POR in person, campuses will be open:
- July 19-20 from 8 am to 4 pm
- August 8 from 8 am to 6 pm
- August 10 from 8 am to 4 pm
If you need assistance with your Skyward Family Access login and password, please contact your student’s campus beginning August 19.
New to BISD? New student enrollment information is available here and you can complete paperwork online before setting an appointment on July 26-27 or August 1-3, to finalize paperwork at the end of the registration process.
Pre-Kindergarten round-up is July 26 -27 at STEAM Middle School. Visit the pre-k enrollment website for more information.
- After School Programs – Each BISD Elementary School has an After School Program designed to provide quality instruction, academic enrichment, mentoring, tutoring, physical activity, as well as social and character skill building in a supervised setting from the close of the school day until 6:00 p.m.
- Athletics – View high school athletics calendars and athletic forms. A new athletic physical is required for middle and high school students participating in athletics.
- BISD 1:You – BISD provides a Chromebook to all students grades 3-12. Program information, FAQs, fees and resources are available on this site.
- Bus Information – Find your student’s bus route, download the SafeStop Mobile App and more.
- Calendar for 2017-18 School Year – Download or print the school calendar noting six week grading periods and student holidays.
- Connect on Social Media – Find your school and follow the district on social media.
- Child Nutrition – Students should bring to school cash, check, or a lunch from home. Families can apply for Free & Reduced Applications meal benefits online. Benefits carry over from the previous school year for the first 30 days of the new school year, but do not transfer from other school districts. Menus can be found online at http://burlesonisd.nutrislice.com/.
- Dress Code – Make sure your student is dressed for success.
- Enrollment for New Students – Information and paperwork for new students.
- Find My School – Type in your home address to find your school.
- Free and Reduced Lunch – Apply for meal benefits online.
- Inclement Weather Policy – Know where to go for delays or closings.
- Lunch Menus
- Registration for Returning Students
- Health Services
- Immunization Information & Medical Forms
- Pre-K Information
- Kindergarten Enrollment
- Online Payments
- School Supply Lists
- Skyward Family Access
- Special Services
- Student Transfers (Nonresident Interdistrict & Intradistrict)